2006-04-18

Neuro wardrobe



"Add to your neuro wardrobe ensemble with both the Brain Cap (above) and the Nervous System T-Shirt (shown at left). Only available in X-Large. Flip up the brim and expose the words, 'Think, think, think...'"

I wrote a paragraph about an imaginary neuroscience beach barbeque but am trying to cut down on snarkiness, so deleted it. Keyword: neuronerdliness.

Brain Mart may not be Chanel but they do have an extensive array of brain related products, including novelties. Much potential fun with the brain mold. Neuronerdliness is good!

4 Comments:

Blogger Dan Dright said...

Keyword: neuronerdliness.

Excuse me, but I resemble that remark, sister.

:)

18/4/06 19:35  
Blogger Dan Dright said...

I've enjoyed your blog quite a bit! Great links. I plan to order a brain jello mold post haste.

The link to the videos is great! May I also post them?

I plan to add you to my blogroll. Thanks! Keep up the good work!

18/4/06 19:48  
Blogger Sandra said...

Thanks Dan! By all means link to anything; a link to me with it would be nice. Enjoy your brain jello mold. (Try ice sculpture, too!)

18/4/06 19:58  
Blogger Dan Dright said...

the link is to you of course, and I shall add you to my blogroll (a dubious honor, I assure you.)

Thanks!

19/4/06 21:13  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker